Ping

On 26/09/2008, at 11:22 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

Oleg,

Sorry for the delay. I'm still planning to dig into this once I get my head above water, but a couple of questions occurred to me in the mean time:

* Does it make sense to release the mercury transport stuff (I believe otherwise known as awesome-jetty-bits) separately to have it available sooner?

* I'd previously wondered how, once integrated into Maven, alternate deployment mechanisms would be handled (scp, etc). Would mercury, as the new API, delegate to other wagons, or would they sit side by side as alternatives?

* Given the above, if the answer is delegate, does it make more sense to move forward with that than to force mercury into wagon?

Thanks,
Brett