On 16/12/2008, at 1:42 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

I think before the alpha-1 I don't think everyone is interested in getting spammed, but once the release is cut the goal is to keep the build on the grid machines in a perpetual working state so standard notification at that point should be fine.

With them up and running now I'd expect that the objective is already to keep them in a perpetual working state, so changing the notifications over would be helpful. There are some people changing the ITs even if they aren't changing trunk (for 2.0.10, f.e.) and it'd be good to know the effect that has.

Thanks,
Brett

--
Brett Porter