On 18-Dec-08, at 3:02 PM, Stephen Connolly wrote:

Actually, I'm liking the Nixon name for these mixins

No chance.

2008/12/18 Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>

On Dec 18, 2008, at 9:56 AM, Brian Fox wrote:

It's not just about ignorig the ids. What about the distmgt info that
would be needed to deploy... Or filtering or processing of it? I think it's
just better to keep processing of the Nixon separate.

Yes, I agree (except with the Nixon name). I just used the coordinates as
an example.

Ralph

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track
of are our failures, discouragements and doubts. We tend to forget
the past difficulties, the many false starts, and the painful
groping. We see our past achievements as the end result of a
clean forward thrust, and our present difficulties as
signs of decline and decay.

 -- Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition