As an example of the usage of the MAVEN USER page, the current page
when used to generate projects.
The following archetypes fails to generate a project with:
org.apache.maven.archetypes:maven-archetype-simple
net.databinder:data-app
com.atlassian.maven.archetypes:bamboo-plugin-archetype
com.atlassian.maven.archetypes:jira-plugin-archetype
org.apache.tapestry:quickstart

The new catalog (if i release today would have 47 archetypes.

Regards,

Raphaël