I was blocked by some IT issues in the assembly plugin. I broke through that
last night, so I can finish up the ITs. David Jenks found another issue with
2.2-beta-3 that causes the source jars to be packaged with absolute paths. I
will need to fix this as well before we can use it globally. If you need to
do a release, just use the assembly plugin 2.2-beta-2 and manually configure
your pom to produce the source release. What I'm doing isn't _required_ for
a release, it will just make it easier to apply it to all projects.