Hi Nicolas,

just a ping in case the former mails didn't make it through.

Benjamin

Benjamin Bentmann wrote:
Dennis Lundberg wrote:

it yet myself), you have changed the configuration for
HtmlPackage/JavadocPackage compared to how it used to work. IIUC
package.html files are no longer allowed in the configurations for
Avalon, Maven and Turbine. If we want to change that it's better to open
a separate issue for that, and commit that separately. I don't think we
should change the behavior, so I am -1 to the change in configuration.

Considering the brekaing effects on existing projects as pointed out by Dennis, Paul, Mark and the existing ITs, I agree with Dennis to revert this particular part of the commit. The requirement for per-package javadoc seems not to meet consensus in our community so the maven_checks.xml does not represent community style.

Nicolas, can you comment on this topic please? Among others, there's also a question from Dennis about removal of the ASF license header unanswered as far as I see.

Benjamin