Hi,

I've resolved the issue with plexus-interpolation, reverified the ITs, and restaged the release. The URLs below have been updated. Let's see if we can get through this vote without further interruption, I guess.

See also the documentation improvements listing below for more
information on docs related to this issue.

[NOTE] this release is contingent upon the successful release of Maven
Wagon 1.0-beta-6, which is taking place in a separate thread.

-----------

Okay, it looks like there haven't been many problems with the latest RC
of Maven 2.2.0. So, I'd like to put it up for a vote.

We've solved 28 issues for this release:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10500&styleName=Html&version=15103

You can download the source-release artifact which contains the
fully-buildable project structure, or the executable binaries from here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-staging-014/

There will be a few of documentation improvements for this release as
well. I haven't deployed the site updates, but you can find the
documents here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/site/trunk/src/site/apt/guides/mini/guide-building-jdk14-on-jdk15.apt
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/site/trunk/src/site/apt/guides/mini/guide-default-execution-ids.apt
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/site/trunk/src/site/apt/guides/mini/guide-http-settings.apt

This vote will be open for 72 hours:

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Here's my +1.

Thanks,

-john

---
John Casey
Developer and PMC Member, Apache Maven (http://maven.apache.org)
Member, Apache Software Foundation

"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing."
       -Aristotle