Hi,

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 8:16 PM, David Jencks<david_jen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> These are added by the maven-remote-resources-plugin and you can customize
> the output using per-project velocity templates in
> src/main/appended-resources/META-INF/ to add stuff to the basic LICENSE and
> NOTICE files. The plugin docs have more instructions.

Thanks, I'll try that. Looking at the docs I also found the
<skip>true</skip> option that gives me a plan B.

BTW, the copyright year in the NOTICE file should (AFAIK) be the year
of publication of the compilation (e.g. the jar artifact) instead of
the range of years of during which the contents of the compilation
have been authored. Where should I file an issue for this?

BR,

Jukka Zitting