Jason van Zyl wrote:

> On 25-Jul-09, at 11:36 AM, Brett Porter wrote:
>
>> On 26/07/2009, at 1:08 AM, Brian Fox wrote:
>>
>>> Yep, it needs to be closed.

>> How did the other voters test it? The only way I could get it was by
>> downloading via search, not as a remote repo.
>>
>> Also, there doesn't seem to be a source tarball deployed along with it.
>>

> I used the same parent as the jarsigner plugin which does appear to have
> the source archive. I just assumed the -source now contained the
> self-building requirement. Using the same parent and not getting the
> same output I'll look into tomorrow.

The "-sources.jar" file is the same one that we have had for quite a
while. It is not a valid ASF source release, as per the recent
discussions. See one of the recent releases I have done for a template
for a plugin release, that includes an ASF compliant source release.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPIR-165

>> Cheers,
>> Brett

> Thanks,