If we want to study the impact on performances, I think we have to create a
test case with a project creating wars and ears of several dozen of Mb.
I already saw some projects like that (an EAR of 100Mb with 2 wars of 50Mb).

Arnaud Héritier
Software Factory Manager
eXo platform - http://www.exoplatform.com
---