Henrique Prange wrote:

I've tried to build a project with multiple modules using Maven
3.0-beta-1 unsuccessfully. I got some weird compilation problems

"weird compilation problems" belong to those kind of problems that are nearly impossible to troubleshoot. Concrete solutions require concrete error logs.

By the way, it is an open source project and you can check the
configuration here [1].

[1]https://wonder.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wonder/trunk/Wonder

My quick attempt to build this failed with both Maven 2.x and 3.x due to an unresolvable dependency on com.webobjects:JavaFoundation:jar that can't be found in any repository being.

Bottom line: Unless you provide comprehensive details about the error or a minimal example project to reproduce the issue, this problem can't be analyzed further.

The one thing I noticed is that your build doesn't lock down plugin versions which makes it generally non-reproducible and could explain build differences between Maven 2.x and 3.x due different plugin default versions.

Benjamin