Hi Jason,

On 01/05/10 13:54, Jason van Zyl wrote:

On May 1, 2010, at 10:31 AM, Benjamin Bentmann wrote:

Jason van Zyl wrote:

Didn't Henrique just remove the packaging element from the component definition
of the artifact handler to get this to work?

In fact, I have also changed the plug-in implementation to not create the dummy woframework artifact.

Cheers,

Henrique

Yes, to get the artifact handler to work with Maven 2 as originally intended.

That's what I was saying we should ignore. If we ignored that packaging element
in the component descriptor for the artifact handler Henrique would not have
had to make any changes, yes? If that's the case we should just knock them out
automatically for users.

Benjamin

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

A man enjoys his work when he understands the whole and when he
is responsible for the quality of the whole

  -- Christopher Alexander, A Pattern Language