It needs a dependency added on plexus-interpolation, since the interpolation stuff was taken out of plexus-utils and migrated there.

On 6/3/10 12:02 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

I've been working on getting the CXF builds to at least build (not run the
tests yet) with the Maven 3 // mode.    With the updates to the checkstyle
plugin, I've now done about a dozen or so builds with various -T settings
without any failures.    I'm not quite ready to declare an @threadSafe victory
for the PMD and Checkstyle plugins (will probably loop it overnight), but it's
definitely looking promising now.

HOWEVER, according to Kristian, we need to update to
org.apache.maven.plugins v18 (which seems to be OK) and plexus-utils 2.0.5 in
order for the @threadSafe stuff to work.    Updating to 2.0.5 causes most of
the tests to fail with
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.codehaus.plexus.util.interpolation.ValueSource

That's really out of my area and would really appreciate it if someone would
look into that.  I tried updating a bunch of other deps (like doxia and such)
but that didn't help.  I'm really not sure where to look or why it's trying to
grab the ValueSource stuff.

Thanks for any help!