On Monday 07 June 2010 7:03:49 pm Olivier Lamy wrote:
> Hi,
> So I have fixed all dependencies issues and deploy a snapshot.
> Can you test on your large cxf build ?
> If all is fine you can close MCHECKSTYLE-139

I just ran "mvn validate" about a dozen times (both checkstyle and pmd bound
into validate phase) with various -T's from 4-12 and not a single problem so I
think we're OK with both of them.

That said, something is definitely strange as the -T builds are taking as long
or longer than the non -T things, especially the PMD plugin.   The -T 8 is
taking about 10% longer.   Internally, they must be syncing on something or
similar, but at least they seem to work fine.

Dan

Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org
http://dankulp.com/blog