Hi,
After the release, I wanted to ask others devs on what to do with
branch and trunk. But it's an other step.
Currently this branch should work as last 2.x release (except issues sure :-) )
So we have put in the wiki some informations regarding changes for
configuration and reporting plugin compatibility.

2010/8/8 Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>:
> I don't find any information regarding how the plugin's site is going to be
> managed. As there will be two active branches of the plugin (right?), having
> just one site could be confusing I think.
>
> /Anders
>
> On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 21:54, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> In order to have a good companion to the coming Apache Maven 3.0-beta-2
>> release.
>> I'd like to release Maven Site Plugin 3.0-beta-1 for maven 3.
>> We solved 10 issues :
>>
>> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11146&version=15554
>>
>> Staging repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-070/
>>
>> Guide to testing staged releases:
>> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>>
>> Notes :
>> * this release has been build using the staged Apache Maven 3.0-beta-2
>> (so you must use the staged repository [1] )
>> * some informations can be found [2], specially how to configure your
>> pom in order to be able to continue building site with both maven 2.x
>> and maven 3.
>>

>> Vote open for 72 hours.
>>
>> [ ] +1
>> [ ] +0