Dear Maven developers,

I am a PhD student at DERI (http://www.deri.ie), Galway, Ireland. I am carrying
out research to address issues in
software development processes and how to make software development and
specially its management efficient[1]. For the
evaluation of our research, i am looking for data (mailing list archives, bug
trackers, source code, subversion logs) of an open source, long live projects
of Apache. For my evaluation, i have listed down 5 Apache projects and Apache
Maven is one of them.

Although, I have found the Web access to the subversion repository of Apache
Maven but i haven't found the links to the mbox archives and database dump of
the Bug Tracker of Apache Maven development to carry out my research evaluation.

I would like to know if there is a link from which i can download the mailing
lists archives of Maven developer mailing list ? Is it also possible to get the
database dump of Maven bugs ?

Your help will be highly appreciated and i will be very happy to share the
results of our evaluation with you.

If this mailing list is not intended for this email then please guide me to
whom i can contact for it.

thanks and looking forward for your kind response.

regards
Aftab Iqbal
http://www.deri.ie/about/team/member/aftab_iqbal/

[1] http://sw-app.org/pub/seke09-ld2sd.pdf