Hi

There are a numbers of problems that prevents our plugins from building
successfully in the ASF Jenkins instance. I've fixed what I can, but
there are some outstanding issues that I need help fixing.

Maven GPG Plugin

When building plugins with ITs [1] the build fails in Jenkins because
there is no gpg available on the path on the build machine. I guess we
need to contact Infra to request that gpg is installed.

Maven Patch Plugin

When building plugins with ITs [1] the build fails in Jenkins because of
an invalid option "-E" to the patch program on the build machine.

Maven Dependency Plugin

When building plugins without ITs [2] the build fails in Jenkins because
of unit test failures. I can not replicate these failures on my local
Windows 7 machine.

Failed tests:
testOverWriteRelease(org.apache.maven.plugin.dependency.TestCopyDependenciesMojo)
testOverWriteSnap(org.apache.maven.plugin.dependency.TestCopyDependenciesMojo)
testCopyOverWriteReleases(org.apache.maven.plugin.dependency.fromConfiguration.TestCopyMojo)
testCopyOverWriteSnapshot(org.apache.maven.plugin.dependency.fromConfiguration.TestCopyMojo)
testCopyOverWriteIfNewer(org.apache.maven.plugin.dependency.fromConfiguration.TestCopyMojo)

Maven Javadoc Plugin

When building plugins without ITs [2] the build failed yesterday in
Jenkins because of unit test failures, but succeeded today even though
no changes were made to the code. I can replicate this failure on my
local Windows 7 machine.

Failed tests:
  testProxy(org.apache.maven.plugin.javadoc.JavadocReportTest)

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/hudson/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-plugins-ITs-2.x/

[2] https://builds.apache.org/hudson/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-plugins/

--