On 5/24/11 10:12 AM, Mark Struberg wrote:
I'd prefer to fix a few tons of old known issues first. But maybe some can go
hand in hand with implementing new cool functionality?
My first prio would of course be to get this up2date and making it maintainable
again.

Agreed. Just thinking out loud...these are some of the reasons (I think) Aether was born.

Thirst thing I like to do is to upgrade to junit-4.8.2 and activate your TCK
suite btw ;)

Sweet. :-)

LieGrue,
strub

--- On Tue, 5/24/11, John Casey<jdca...@commonjava.org>  wrote:

From: John Casey<jdca...@commonjava.org>
Subject: Re: wagon-2.0 ?
To: "Maven Developers List"<dev@maven.apache.org>
Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2011, 2:06 PM
+1

It would be great to breathe some new life into that
project. Thanks for
picking it up!

As long as we're talking about possible improvements, I
think it'd be
worth keeping in mind support for different ways of
downloading sets of
files...things like "bulk" or concurrent downloads, to name
just two
ideas. Basically providing some access to a session that
can be used to
coordinate multiple download requests, and making the
upload/download
request methods more collection-oriented.

Dunno, just some thoughts.