Yes - I have been working on it.  I wouldn't call it close to production ready.
I would call it time for more user involvement. I've been working on it for
almost a year taking everything I've learned from Log4j 1.x, SLF4J/Logback and
a proprietary framework I wrote for my employer.  The Logging PMC is fairly
small and we could really use more people to join in.  It is still in my own
sandbox area but I would love feedback. While I have a lot of the core
functionality working I haven't written any documentation yet.

Ralph