On 6/13/11 9:52 PM, Ralph Goers wrote:
On Jun 13, 2011, at 9:02 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

On 14/06/2011, at 1:05 PM, Ralph Goers wrote:

On Jun 13, 2011, at 7:23 AM, Nigel Magnay wrote:

There is a fork under the old license here:

https://bitbucket.org/ivertex/java-service-wrapper/overview

I apologize if I missed it somewhere in this thread, but as I recall commons
exec was created primarily due to the license change of JSW.  I don't know
whether it will meet the needs of whatever it is being used for here but I
thought I'd mention it in case you weren't aware.
That's not what commons-exec does. Maybe you are thinking of commons-daemon?

That easily predates the JSW license change, though.
Yes, sorry - wrong project.  Now I'm scratching my head. I specifically
remember a project starting up somewhere a year or two ago in response to the
license change.  I did find the email from Jason in 2008 on this list but I
can't find the project I'm thinking of.

http://yajsw.sourceforge.net/ I believe

Oleg
Ralph