The assembly-plugin can create a repository structure [1] which can then be used as a file:/// based repo.

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly.html#class_repository

Am 27.06.2011 14:55, schrieb Benson Margulies:
I'm checking into whether archiva can be launched embeddedly.

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 8:36 AM, Stephen Connolly