Thus with Olivier and Stéphane votes we have the majority (12/22) of PMCs
voting in favor to use as Maven core dependencies SISU and AETHER
libraries published under EPL 1.0 License and released under eclipse.org
 governance.

Voters were :
Arnaud,Kristian,Ralph,Hervé,Dennis,Wayne,John,Stephen,Barrie,Mark S,Olivier,
Stéphane

We can now go forward and prepare a new release as soon as these libraries
will be published from eclipse under these terms.

Cheers,

Arnaud