The creation reviews for Sisu and Aether have been started:

http://eclipse.org/proposals/technology.aether/
http://eclipse.org/proposals/technology.sisu/

They will both finish on September 7th.

When finished we'll turn out a release ASAP.

On Aug 28, 2011, at 8:11 AM, Arnaud Héritier wrote:

>> Janet just finished the trademark review and everything is clear. Wayne
>> Beaton and I both forgot about starting the trademark review and it's
>> required before the project creation review can start. The project creation
>> review will start next week.
>>

> Ok, thus the ball is on your side now.
>
> Thx
>
> Arnaud

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

What matters is not ideas, but the people who have them. Good people can fix
bad ideas, but good ideas can't save bad people.

 -- Paul Graham