The latest is always available here:

http://eclipse.org/proposals/technology.aether/

We still have to refactor the package names as well which we are going to do
next week. We've released Aether 1.13 and Sisu 2.3.0 so we can use those as
well if we want. If you want to stick with the proper Eclipse releases then it
comes when it comes.

I believe last week the Eclipse IT folks were installing new hardware and
pre-emptively taking security measures because of the security vulnerability in
Apache HTTPD and kernel.org hack. There is also a list of projects waiting to
provisioned so we're in line with everyone else. If folks are in a rush use
Aether 1.13 and Sisu 2.3.0, if not then just be patient. Sometimes projects get
provisioned the day the request goes in, sometimes it's 2-3 weeks. Just depends
what else is going on. It's only been 8 days so far since I made the
provisioning request.

On Sep 17, 2011, at 11:25 AM, Arnaud Héritier wrote:

> Hi Jason (and others aether/sisu commiters)
>
> Do you have some news ( am I the only one to cross users waiting for new
> releases to show that our project is always alive?)
>
> Is the eclipse infrastructure so slow to create new projects ? I may
> understand that these little libraries aren't critical (nowadays) for the
> eclipse ecosystem but for us it is ...
>
> Cheers
>
> Arnaud
>
> On Thursday, September 8, 2011, Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> wrote:
>> The creation review has gone through for both Aether and Sisu. I have also
> just submitted the project provisioning requests.
>>
>> I'll work with Denis at Eclipse to get the provisioning done as quickly as
> possible so we can do the necessary work to run out releases of Sisu and
> Aether and therefore Maven 3.0.4.
>>
>> On Aug 31, 2011, at 10:23 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:
>>
>>> The creation reviews for Sisu and Aether have been started:
>>>
>>> http://eclipse.org/proposals/technology.aether/
>>> http://eclipse.org/proposals/technology.sisu/
>>>
>>> They will both finish on September 7th.
>>>
>>> When finished we'll turn out a release ASAP.

> creation

>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Jason

>>> Jason van Zyl
>>> Founder,  Apache Maven
>>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
>>>
>>> What matters is not ideas, but the people who have them. Good people can
> fix bad ideas, but good ideas can't save bad people.
>>>
>>> -- Paul Graham
>>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jason

>> Jason van Zyl
>> Founder,  Apache Maven
>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
>>
>> We all have problems. How we deal with them is a measure of our worth.
>>
>> -- Unknown

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track
of are our failures, discouragements and doubts. We tend to forget
the past difficulties, the many false starts, and the painful
groping. We see our past achievements as the end result of a
clean forward thrust, and our present difficulties as
signs of decline and decay.

 -- Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition