If its stuck at the bottom of the pile for an unknown amount of time - I'd
REALLY love to see 3.0.4. ship out with the current non-eclipse Aether.

Leaving a broken Maven out in the wild for what appears to be politics more
than anything just continues to hurt the Maven name.

I was under the impression that the "move to Eclipse" was only going to
take 2-3 weeks, whats it been now - 2-3 months almost?

Mark

--
"Great artists are extremely selfish and arrogant things" — Steven Wilson,
Porcupine Tree