On 28/06/12 9:41 PM, Milos Kleint wrote:
Hello,

I'm in the process of rewriting the nbm-maven-plugin at mojo to use
the new annotations instead of javadoc tags. It appears to be working
fine, but I'm wondering why the retention policy is CLASS. Since it's

First up I must say I love the new annotations, but one thing I dislike is that the plugin still seems to only parse java SOURCE files, I was hoping to be able to use these annotations to use Clojure, or Kotlin, or any other JVM language to write a plugin, but it seems not - unless I'm missing something as Olivier mentioned using ASM?

I'll have to give it another go....