Le vendredi 7 décembre 2012 09:32:33 Jason van Zyl a écrit :
> Hervé I will assume you're looking at this. Let me know if you need any
> help.

yes, I'm working on it
from latest discussion, the ideal is:

1. compatibility:
for plugin descriptors without information, don't expose core's slf4j-api,
like it has always been the case

2. default on:
when using future plugin-tools 3.3, the descriptor generated by default will
enable core's slf4j-api explosition, plugin developper will need to add an
annotation to hide core's slf4j-api

Strategies to write a plugin using slf4j-api from core without requiring Maven
3.1 still need to be found: I personnally don't see how to do that.
That's why I wrote it in [1] "Of course, this will only work when run under
Maven 3.1.0, then this technique can be used safely only in Maven core
components."

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://maven.apache.org/ref/3.1-SNAPSHOT/maven-embedder/logging.html