MG>Elmar MG>If you believe maven-embedder lacks documentation on generating
archetypes
MG>perhaps you can gain insight into how archetypes are generated by want
reading these URLS
MG>http://maven.apache.org/ref/3.0.2/maven-embedder/team-list.htmlMG>http://maven.apache.org/archetype/maven-archetype-plugin/generate-mojo.html
MG>to get started on generating archetypes
MG>Take a Look at how to generate the parameters using in
maven-archetype-plugin archetypeArtifactIdString-The archetype's artifactId.
archetypeCatalogString-The archetype catalogs to use to build a list and let
the user choose from. It is a comma separated list of catalogs. Catalogs use
following schemes: •'file://...' witharchetype-catalog.xml automatically
appended when pointing to a directory
•'http://...' or 'https://...' with archetype-catalog.xml appended
•'local' which is the shortcut for 'file://~/.m2/archetype-catalog.xml'
•'remote' which is the shortcut for Maven Central repository, ie
'http://repo1.maven.org/maven2'
•'internal' which is an internal catalog
Since 2.0-alpha-5, default value is no longerinternal,local but remote,local.
If Maven Central repository catalog file is empty, internalcatalog is used
instead.
Default value is: remote,local.
archetypeGroupIdString-The archetype's groupId.
archetypeRepositoryString-The archetype's repository.
archetypeVersionString-The archetype's version.
basedirFile-(no description)
filterString2.1Applying some filter on displayed archetypes list: format
isartifactId or groupId:artifactId. •org.apache: -> displays all archetypes
which contain org.apache in groupId
•:jee or jee -> displays all archetypes which contain jee in artifactId
•org.apache:jee -> displays all archetypes which contain org.apache in groupId
AND jee in artifactId
goalsString-Additional goals to immediately run on the project created from the
archetype.

MG>If you want your user to have a user-selectable list specify catalog
MG>filter would be used to filter the presented archetypes , (jee or jdk come
to mind)
MG>goals are another important aspect as each mojo can contain multiple actions
(mojo)
MG>interactive would be a good idea to gain feedback from your client (but not
if its called by embedder)I am attaching a sample archetype-catalog.xml for
your perusal

MG>This sounds like quite an interesting project you are working on
MG>Please feel free to ping back for questions\comments and or advice Bedankt,
Martin
Gelieve niet veranderen of verstoren deze transmissie