Hello there,

just my 2 cents:

* I do not understand what is that bad about xdoc which is almost HTML. And
having a XSD/DTD code completion is available.

* *All* freestyle markup languages are ugly and hard to remember (I have to
use TWiki/FosWiki and JIRA inhouse)

* So getting rid of APT looks like a good idea but to be consistent with
Wiki/JIRA of Maven I could imagine Confluence to be a better choice.

Regards Mirko
--
Sent from my mobile