-1, for the following reasons

* No checksum of the source bundle in the email, per current vote email
format: FTR SHA1 of bundle I checked is
a0fdae255eebc2dfbd0f973073f7c97284b5f9f9.

* The source bundle does not build.

If I look at the difference between the tag and the source bundle I see the
following:

< DEPENDENCIES
> < LICENSE
> >
> maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-providers-cvs/maven-scm-provider-cvs-commons/src/test/resources/checkoutdir/CVS/Entries
> >
> maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-providers-cvs/maven-scm-provider-cvs-commons/src/test/resources/checkoutdir/CVS/Entries.Extra
> >
> maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-providers-cvs/maven-scm-provider-cvs-commons/src/test/resources/checkoutdir/CVS/Entries.Extra.Old
> >
> maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-providers-cvs/maven-scm-provider-cvs-commons/src/test/resources/checkoutdir/CVS/Entries.Old
> >
> maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-providers-cvs/maven-scm-provider-cvs-commons/src/test/resources/checkoutdir/CVS/Repository
> >
> maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-providers-cvs/maven-scm-provider-cvs-commons/src/test/resources/checkoutdir/CVS/Root
> >
> maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-providers-cvs/maven-scm-provider-cvs-commons/src/test/resources/checkoutdir/CVS/Template
> >
> maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-providers-cvs/maven-scm-provider-cvsexe/src/test/repository/CVSROOT/.cvsignore
> >
> maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-providers-cvs/maven-scm-provider-cvsexe/src/test/tck-repository/CVSROOT/.cvsignore
> >
> maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-providers-cvs/maven-scm-provider-cvsjava/src/test/repository/CVSROOT/.cvsignore
> >
> maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-providers-cvs/maven-scm-provider-cvsjava/src/test/tck-repository/CVSROOT/.cvsignore
> >
> maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-providers-cvs/maven-scm-provider-cvstest/src/main/resources/repository/CVSROOT/.cvsignore
> >
> maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-providers-cvs/maven-scm-provider-cvstest/src/main/resources/tck-repository/CVSROOT/.cvsignore
> >
> maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-providers-git/maven-scm-provider-jgit/.gitignore
> < NOTICE

The DEPENDENCIES, LICENSE & NOTICE files are not in SCM but we have still
not received a clear response from Legal as to whether this is required,
only the stated opinions. So these being missing from the tag are not a
current issue from my perspective.

On the other hand, the default excludes are removing the CVS and SCM test
data from the bundle. As the bundle is what we are actually voting on I
think this is a clear -1...

Of course there are no vetos for releases, so up to the release manager to
decide what to do if sufficient +1's can be found.