I usually ignore threads when they degenerate into procedural discussions
and I'll guarantee supress any voting thread where the first thing that
comes out is a -1; I've got coding to do.

Sorry for being an idiot, I'm usually quite good at keeping my foot out of
my mouth. Can't always get it right.

Kristian