Hi,

I am from the OpenJDK QA group at Oracle, and I'm trying to get an idea about how much community testing is happening on JDK 8 EA builds (either those published by Oracle, or your own) and to encourage more of it to happen see: http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/quality-discuss/2013-November/000152.html

I'm curious if you have begun testing against JDK 8 or JDK 7u60 EA builds, if you've run into showstopper issues, and if you'd like to continue to discuss the subject on the quality-discuss mailing list in OpenJDK,
of course.

I am aware of https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8030781 , if there are any other issues please let
me know.

JDK 8 Build b121 Early Access Build is now available for download <http://jdk8.java.net/download.html> & test. JDK 7u60 b02 Early Access Build is also available for download <https://jdk7.java.net/download.html>& test.

Rgds,Rory

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager