If you're in europe you should probably set the us svn server in your hosts
file; someone here will give you the magic settings :)

I tend to cross my fingers and let site publication run overnight. All the
different site publication strategies have been flawed in one way or
another, this latest strategy is perhaps the most flawed of them all.

Kristian