I think they all need to be grouped under one version for the release. If we
failed several times, I wouldn't always make an issue for regressions and if a
user went to look in JIRA at the 3.2.1 release and saw few issues it would
probably be confusing.

On Feb 14, 2014, at 5:44 PM, Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks Jason. FWIW, there isn't a need to move the issues to the next patch
> version when a re-spin is necessary. These tickets could have theoretically
> stayed as 3.2.0 and then any new blockers that got fixed would be in the
> 3.2.1 queue. I think it's easier managing that way and clearer, otherwise
> there's no way to know which tickets get fixed per vote round.
>

> On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 11:58 AM, Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Time to release Maven 3.2.1!
>>
>> Here is a link to Jira with 33 issues resolved:
>>
>> https://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10500&version=20041
>>
>> Staging repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1006/
>>
>> The distributable binaries and sources for testing can be found here:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1006/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/3.2.1/
>>
>> Specifically the zip, tarball, and source archives can be found here:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1006/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/3.2.1/apache-maven-3.2.1-bin.zip
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1006/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/3.2.1/apache-maven-3.2.1-bin.tar.gz
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1006/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/3.2.1/apache-maven-3.2.1-src.zip
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1006/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/3.2.1/apache-maven-3.2.1-src.tar.gz
>>
>> Source release checksum(s):
>> apache-maven-3.2.1-src.zip sha1: b801a145ea25c9277231030da81f36df522b7b8b
>>
>> Staging site:
>> http://people.apache.org/~jvanzyl/maven-3.2.1/
>>
>> Vote open for 72 hours.
>>
>> [ ] +1
>> [ ] +0
>> [ ] -1
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> The Maven Team

> --
> Cheers,
> Paul

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

the course of true love never did run smooth ...

 -- Shakespeare