Jason, Stephen, other PMC members,

I can't really know if there is behind-the-scenes pmc-only discussion
going on, but is there any chance to get 3.2.1 released this week?

I need to do legal/IP paperwork for upcoming m2e 1.5 release by
this coming Friday, and I would really like to list Maven 3.2.1 as the
included runtime. I am already past submission deadline and m2e will be
stuck with 3.1.1 until at least September unless 3.2.1 is declared next
day or two.

Igor