Artifacts have been pushed to Maven Central. I'll wait for them to arrive
before announcing and publishing the main site.

On Feb 20, 2014, at 3:22 AM, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> +1
> finally it's agile @apache :P
>

> On 20 February 2014 13:30, Igor Fedorenko <i...@ifedorenko.com> wrote:
>> Jason, Stephen, other PMC members,
>>
>> I can't really know if there is behind-the-scenes pmc-only discussion
>> going on, but is there any chance to get 3.2.1 released this week?
>>
>> I need to do legal/IP paperwork for upcoming m2e 1.5 release by
>> this coming Friday, and I would really like to list Maven 3.2.1 as the
>> included runtime. I am already past submission deadline and m2e will be
>> stuck with 3.1.1 until at least September unless 3.2.1 is declared next
>> day or two.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Igor
>>

>> On 2/17/2014, 6:31, Stephen Connolly wrote:
>>>
>>> +1 (binding)
>>>
>>> -Stephen

> --
> Olivier Lamy
> Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

People develop abstractions by generalizing from concrete examples.
Every attempt to determine the correct abstraction on paper without
actually developing a running system is doomed to failure. No one
is that smart. A framework is a resuable design, so you develop it by
looking at the things it is supposed to be a design of. The more examples
you look at, the more general your framework will be.

  -- Ralph Johnson & Don Roberts, Patterns for Evolving Frameworks