That's exciting! I'd also love if anyone could try out the Docker
Containerizer I've been working on...
https://github.com/duedil-ltd/mesos-docker-containerizer (The deimos
project from mesosphere isn't compatible with the EC release
candidate, or not any version I could find).

I'm in the process of deploying it to a pre-production cluster here at
DueDil (pretty small scale though, 156cpus) to test it out.

Looking forward to the release!

Tom.