Are you still having issue with this?

I've seen this issue before when my branch depends on a file that was
recently committed. The mesos repo used by ReviewBoard is a mirror of the
canonical mesos repo and there is sometimes lag in the commits from the
latter reaching the former. But the issue usually resolves by itself once
the new commits are mirrored.