So I'd like to resurface this topic. The last attempt
<https://reviews.apache.org/r/33090/> to remove things under frameworks/
was put off because scripts under ec2/ still reference these frameworks.

However we seem to have reached the consensus that these unmaintained code
need to be moved out to avoid confusion (People asking questions /
reporting errors for things we don't maintain anymore). This point was
reiterated during our last community sync and we decided to remove ec2/
folder as well.

Therefore, if there's no objection, I will delete these files and recreate
them as individual projects under github.com/mesos. Our website will be
updated with the links to them either deleted or replaced by similar
external projects.

--
Jiang Yan Xu <y...@jxu.me> @xujyan <http://twitter.com/xujyan>