Hi All,

This brings up a larger issue of governance around the mesos GitHub org;
how is this managed, and what is its relationship it has to the Apache
project. Concerns from members of the Apache community have previously
been expressed regarding this, and I'm hesitant to see us move portions
of the existing codebase to this non-Apache GH org without greater
clarity and addressing those concerns.

At the same time, I take your point that these are unmaintained and
should probably be moved elsewhere.

Dave