The community is growing with more individuals getting interested in
contributing to the project. This definitely brings an extra bit of
workload for committers “Shepherds” but at the same time more developers
eventually leads more adoptability across organization and enterprises.

I am not sure if this is easy to find an immediate solution but would
really like some sort of resolution on this. If shepherd is busy, what else
can be done for a low priority but a genuine issue.