Having been on both sides of the fence, so to speak, I can certainly
sympathize with the plight of the committers, especially now that the Mesos
contributors community is growing so fast!

A great problem to have, I guess...

May I also suggest however that also we have some sort of "SLA" on the
Shepherd's part of looking at the code within a reasonable timeframe of the
review posted?  Or at least, an agreed timeline?

Also, I'm quite curious to know what are the criteria for choosing which
projects/Jiras are prioritized for shepherding?

Thanks!

--
*Marco Massenzio*
http://codetrips.com