Hey Erik,

those added values (e.g. “-0.2.190") come from Mesosphere's CI system which
adds build-numbers (the last digit) and some more “noise" for those
distribution packages.

I will raise this issue internally and get back to you - hoping that we can get
rid of these not so useful extensions in a not too distant future.

hth,
Till