Hi all, these are great! Are they currently captured in Jira tickets or
issues of some kind? If we had a beginner label we might be able to
advertise those issues in other hackathons like Hacktober too :) I'd be
happy to create tickets for the issues but I don't want to accidentally
create a ton of duplicates if they already exist.

--
Judith Malnick
Community Manager