I commented on the doc, but at least some of the issues raised there I would
not regard as issues. Rather, they are about setting expectations correctly and
ensuring that we are documenting (and maybe enforcing) sensible behavior.

I'm not that keen on Mesos automatically "fixing" filesystem permissions and we
should proceed down that path with caution, especially in the ACLs case.