Hi James,

Thanks for your comment!

I think you are talking about the SANDBOX_PATH volume ownership issue
mentioned in the design doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QyeDDX4Zr9E-0jKMoPTzsGE-v4KWwjmnCR0l8V4Tq2U/edit#heading=h.s6f8rmu65g2p>,
IIUC, you prefer to leaving it to framework, i.e., framework itself ought
to be able to handle such issue. But I am curious how framework can handle
it in such situation. If the framework launches a task group with different
users and with a SANDBOX_PATH volume of PARENT type, the tasks in the group
will definitely fail to write to the volume due to the ownership issue
though the volume's mode is set to "rw". So in this case, how should
framework handle it? And if we want to document it, what is our recommended
solution in the doc?

Regards,
Qian Zhang