All,

Thanks to those who have addressed this so far. The immediate storage issue has
been resolved, but some builds still need to be fixed to ensure the build
master does not run out of space again anytime soon.

Here is the current list of builds storing over 40GB on the master:

597G    Packaging
204G    pulsar-master
199G    hadoop-multibranch
108G    Any23-trunk
93G     HBase Nightly
88G     PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-github-pr-build
71G     stanbol-0.12
64G     Atlas-master-NoTests
50G     HBase-Find-Flaky-Tests
42G     PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-github-pr-build-maven

If you are unable to reduce the size of your retained builds, please let me
know. I have added some additional project dev lists to the CC as I would like
to hear back from everyone on this list as to the state of their stored builds.

Thanks,
Chris