Hello Chris,

could you please take a look at
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/openmeetings

It has rule to keep 3 last builds, but somehow it keeps 5
Manual delete fails with stacktrace:

ava.io.IOException: openmeetings #2860:
/x1/jenkins/jenkins-home/jobs/openmeetings/builds/2860 looks to have
already been deleted; siblings: [2864, 2869, lastSuccessfulBuild,
lastStableBuild, 1696, 1699, 2867, lastUnstableBuild, 2868, 1700,
legacyIds, lastFailedBuild, 1698, lastUnsuccessfulBuild, 2866]
        at hudson.model.Run.delete(Run.java:1564)
        at hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild.delete(MavenModuleSetBuild.java:450)
        at hudson.model.Run.doDoDelete(Run.java:2298)
        at
java.lang.invoke.MethodHandle.invokeWithArguments(MethodHandle.java:627)
        at org.kohsuke.stapler.Function$MethodFunction.invoke(Function.java:396)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax