Hi all,
I'd like to propose that we remove the code in the Docker containerizer
which allows schedulers to run custom executors in Docker containers. I
suspect that this feature may not be used at all currently, and its
presence in the containerizer leads to some added complexity. If you do run
custom executors in Docker containers please let me know, otherwise I will
likely go ahead and submit patches to make this change. If I do so, I'll
reply on this email thread with links to the patches so the community can
have a look.

Cheers,
Greg