Hi,

Could someone point me to some code/documentation explaining how the
agent available memory is computed, and when it is refreshed?

For example, if I have an agent started, with some outstanding offers,
and I then start a process - not as a task managed by Mesos, but as an
external process which just allocates a lot of memory - and touches
it, not just committed - I can see the machine available memory go
down (as reported by free, and MemAvailable in /proc/meminfo), but the
agent doesn't rescind any offer, and never seems to actually refresh
it - event after starting/stopping tasks.

Cheers,

Charles